This internship is open to anyone — student or otherwise — eager to gain the hands-on experience necessary to begin a career as a developer. You'll work on real projects, developing for challenging projects and develop essential skills in coding, teamwork and time management.
What you need to know
- Internships usually run for three months.
- Start and end dates are flexible.
- We don't use interns as cheap labour. We invest a lot of time and effort in training and guidance and expect the same attitude from you.
- We require 38 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- Internships are intended for undergraduate students.
- Knowledge of Swift, Java, Kotlin for mobile development
- Knowledge of .NET, nodeJS or Python for backend development
- In 1-2 sentences, tell us why you want to work at Aaltra.
- Please specify what kind of Internship you’re applying for.
- Tell us about yourself.
- A resume and send all materials as links.
- Please include a link to your personal URL/portfolio.
- If you have strict start/end dates, let us know.
Fancy being a part of this company? We’re pushing the right buttons in term of job content?
Come and talk to us about your talents and ambitions. Are you cut out for this job? Perfect, we'd love to hear why!
Do we tick off your job requirement list, but you’re not sure if you’d fully tick off ours? Please reach out anyway. At Aaltra, we don’t shy away from investing in people. Furthermore, your background, beliefs, gender of religion do not make a difference. The head on your shoulders does.
Send a short motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.