At Aaltra, we translate technology into a meaningful and memorable user experience. We design & develop mobile apps, embedded interfaces, and web applications. You are responsible for developing our frontend web or mobile projects.
Starting out as a developer comes with its unique joys and challenges. We provide you with the proper structure to learn and develop fast, we value attitude over knowledge, if you are willing to learn you will come a long way. The learning curve is steep but always with a fantastic view after the climb!
You will work in project teams with colleagues on the frontend. You can leverage your knowledge in exciting and varied projects, always keeping your cool, even when the pressure is on. You get a lot of autonomy in a job with very short decision spans.
- You have at least 3 years experience of the Android, iOS or Flutter stack
- You can define your REST / GraphQL wishes in an API definition
- You know how to push your work using GIT
- Clean and efficient code is what makes your day
- You communicate well and always keep the bigger picture of the projects in mind
- You know KISS is not just a bunch of guys with make-up
- Your attention to detail is textbook example
Fancy being a part of this company? We’re pushing the right buttons in term of job content?
Come and talk to us about your talents and ambitions. Are you cut out for this job? Perfect, we'd love to hear why!
Do we tick off your job requirement list, but you’re not sure if you’d fully tick off ours? Please reach out anyway. At Aaltra, we don’t shy away from investing in people. Furthermore, your background, beliefs, gender of religion do not make a difference. The head on your shoulders does.
Send a short motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.